RE: [VAL] Water fill cap.

Forrest,

The original cap has a slightly raised dome on the lid that is wider than it
is high in size.

I did a search on the black pipe I wrote about and it seems that the black
oxide pipe is only used for gas lines and hot water boiler installations but
NOT for potable water.  If you didn't plan to use the trailer fresh water
tank to drink from I guess it would be OK to use.  I'd use some Teflon pipe
thread sealer to stop the threads from rusting though.

Tom