[VAL] Water fill cap.

    All,

    Seeing this yesterday
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50069&item=7904256667&rd=1
prompts me to ask if anyone has a spare fill cap for my
1969 Caravel or if anyone knows the whereabouts of one.

    It's my best guess from having seen a couple that the one for my year is
a flat, cast aluminum threaded cap.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Glyn

Description

This water fill cap is from a 1964 Airstream Globe Trotter. The cap is manufactured by Rieke and is engraved Visegrip on the bowtie. It is in good condition, with some minor pitting on the backside. The threads are in good shape, but there is NOT a rubber gasket.