[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V1 #269

Hi, first time writer....

My Great grandparents traveled the American Continent in an Airstream....
They sold their old big one and bought a smaller one too keep stuff in, like a
shed....   This 'new' (20 years) smaller one is pretty jacked up, all the
stuff on top (I don't know what it is.. A/C, I guess) the whole chassis, and even
the formica inside is in disrepair...  Anyone have any ideas or suggestions
as to where I should even begin to think about starting?  Thank you very much.

-JB