[VAL] Re spare tire cover

Just got back from my second outing with the newly restored Flying Cloud!
Still can't get over having such convienences as a toilet that works and a
working fridge! (last summer had a cooler in the FC for a fridge!) Anyway,
my outings are never dull so why should this one be! In backing into my
driveway (with a newly installed spare tire carrier) I scraped the sh-- out
of the driveway with the tire and holder! This brought my attention to the
carrier and several issues.

1st. How can I lock the tire on? It has two large bolts with nuts at the
end to hold the tire to the carrier. (good thing it wasn't locked when I
backed up cause I snapped the bolts right off!)

2nd. Where can I find an aluminum cover for the tire?

Thanks for all help!

Patti