Re: [VAL] the $45,000 trailer.... good luck!

yes well, that is the third choice that I thought of after I pushed the send
button.  but figured that you are someone would catch it.  yes, there is always
some insurance company which makes very good money  insuring Betty Grable's legs
or Monroe's whatever, these are called "high risk" exposures and are known as
very high premium plans.  after all, if you can get rain out insurance on a
county fair...shrug...

thanks for the catch..
chas