Re: [VAL] Henschen replacement axles

How much will new axles increase the value of the trailer??? I realise there
are necessary but as I have been told that after probly 8K of improviments on
the Silver Abaltross(1965 Tradewind) it is still an 38 year old trailer and
still has no real value. Tool old for the blue book. My ins co tells me I would
have to show recieps for eavery thing I spent on it and my labour is worless
as far as increasing value. Funny vintage Autos are worth mega bucks vintage
Airstreams are worthless.Never less I will still continue to build it up to what
I believe the word "landyacht" should siginfy
Jim Smith.