[VAL] Re: Original vs New

As much as I would have loved to have kept my 54 Flying Cloud all
original I decided after my three week trip west last Aug. (95 deg. -
no air) that having new systems would keep me sane on my travels! After
all the work done at the A/S plant if you looked at my FC it would be
difficult to see where all that money went cause it's all hidden!!!
That's the beauty of new wiring, plumbing, batteries, holding tanks,
etc. they're all behind an original Zolatone (sp) covered wall!

Congratulations Shari on a well planned VAC rally that has attracted so
many of us vintage addicts!!!!! It will be well worth the 4 day drive
west and I encourage any of you Easterners who think it's too far to
travel to quickly sign up!!!!

Patti
Long Island, NY
1954 Flying Cloud