[VAL] Still more stuff

Hi Group:
    I am getting some subtle pressure from the non-trailering,
non-fishing spouse to maybe think about going to the dump with the
remainder of the stuff still unclaimed that came off the 56-57? Bubble.
So I'm making one last appeal - if you can use it, speak up soon:
  (1) Original axle with brake housing (no brakes). Round, dropped,
single hubs.

   (2) 2 storage units that fit into the rear corners - these fit into
the spaces at the head and foot of the rear "double" bed (maybe 2
Munchkins could have fit) and each units has a long aluminum hinge that
lifts up. I guess you could store towels and pillows and stuff in them.
There is a piece of aluminum edging that runs along the length of the
cover. Even if a person didn't need the whole thing, I would think a
restorer would like to have the curved cover as a template???? Going
once; going......
Actually, a few thing went to the dumpster today - stop whining out
there!
Jo Ann