RE: [VAL] trailer sales

Mark,
I sold my Safari a month ago off of the list.  I did it by responding to ads
from people looking for an airstream.  Didn't get any calls or emails from
the for sale ad.  I did have interest from another person, but sold mine
before he had a chance to look at it.  If you contact me off list I'll pass
his email.  He had an ad on the VAC classified looking for an airstream.
Don't know if he found one yet.  There are also some folks just trolling for
airstreams on the VAC classified.  I don't know if they really want to pay a
decent amount for trailers or if they are just looking to pick one up for a
dime.  You can always go to ebay.  I've had good luck there with smaller
stuff.  Haven't tried anything as large as a trailer yet.
Pete