FW: [VAL] trailer sales

Greetings Mark!

I haven't sold a trailer through the VAC classifieds, but I did buy one
through the classifieds.  It has been about two years ago, and was just
a short time after the WBCCI International Rally - - the '78 Minuet was
advertised about 45 minutes before I happened on the advertisement - -
36-hours later I was making a deposit on the coach and less than a week
later, I towed the coach home.

Kevin D. Allen
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban (7400 VORTEC/4.10
Differential)
1978 Argosy Minuet
1975 Cadillac Convertible (8.2 Liter V8/2.70 Final Drive)
WBCCI/VAC/Free Wheelers #6359