Re: [VAL] converter/charger and toilet question 64 globetrotter

Hi Stan (or Harry):

    Tell Jim to remove the Univolt and put it on the shelf museum.
Replace it with an InteliPower 9100 series converter with the Charge
Wizard battery charger, as he saw in my '64 GT last week.  I have the 45
amp 9100 (model 9145 perhaps?) but other amperage versions are also
available.  Go here for info:

http://www.progressivedyn.com/

I'd used the 60 amp model if I was doing it today only because bigger
seems better.  I removed the circuit breakers from the City - Battery
switch box and reused them.  The InteliPower was hung on the wall.  Have
Jim stop by again and I'll pull the trailer out a bit for a better view.

  My original toilet is OK so I don't have any toilet recommendations.

Fred Coldwell
Denver, CO.
1964 19' Globe Trotter