Re: [VAL] compounder

I had been using a dewalt drill to compound with , as suggested on the nuvite and
64 globtrotter polishing sites . I just got a makita variable speed polisher , now
the dewalt will be used for drilling big holes which it is much more suited to .
The drill was too far from the surface and took much more effort to control . The
makita set about #2 or 2.5 is much easier to handle and cut faster ,or so it seemed
. Much easier to use particularly on the roof and ends . Model 9227c .
Chris 63 cloud getting shiney-er daily weather permitting