[VAL] Re: [VAL zolotone

Hi all ,
   to anyone refinishing the interior of  <65 airstreams with zolotone -
youre gonna want about twice what the can says for square foot coverage - I
just came out 2 qts short - 2 gallons  to do my flying cloud would have been
about right . Oh well - will have plenty on there when I give her a nother
coat .
    Stuff has some stinking power too ... a resperator with outside air would
have been nice . Even with the windows open , a regular resperator was only
so good , got smoky in there . Sticks good tho - the overspray was barely
touched by lacquer thinner when I cleaned up . I only wish I could have
finished without running out  - then I`d be flooring tommorow instead of
waiting for ups truck with more zolotone !
Chris 63 cloud