Re: [VAL] Re: [VAL zolotone

Hi Chris
I just purchased a 65 Caravel that will need to be painted inside. I also
plan to spay it;  how much paint did you use, one or two coats? Its not
clear if you bought 1 gallon and then ordered a second. The Caravel is a
little smaller than the cloud. Another point: did you have all of the
cabinets and beds out or did you mask around? I plan to have everything out
when I spray, then replace everything inside with new cabinets...another one
of my hobbies.
Best regards, Joel