Re: [VAL] aluminum edge trim

Thanks Colin and Harry ,
 I`ll look up outwater plastics , hopefully they have web site . I looked at
Mcmaster carr and on various 50 s retro sites and some antique / furniture sites
until I got googly-eyed . Didnt find any yet . Hopefully some others may know of
some .
    I ordered my linorette real linoluem today , not much different in price
than sheet vinyl , and made of renewable material (cork and linseed oil not pvc
) I`m really exited about it - sold my caravel this weekend to a very nice young
couple for a honeymoon trip - so now I can put some $ towards completing my 63 .
I also lived thru another 7 hour surgery and got out last week so I have time to
work on it if its 10 lbs or less ! Had a helper scrape up old tile today with a
machine . I swear if I have to replace floor on another I`ll take the body off
and start fresh I think it might prove less work in the long run .
thanks
Chris 63 flyin cloud