Re: [VAL] aluminum edge trim

Hi all,
Funny this thread should come up now as just today I got the new Outwater
update catalog in the mail. Some new stuff, I think. Hard to tell if its new
or not because they have so much stuff. They can be found at:

outwater.com   or   1.800.631.8375

They have the moulding you are looking for and more. As Harry mentioned,
they have the rippled T moulding, I used it too, but they also have the
aluminum edging with the lip on it that attaches with aluminum nails around
the perimeter just like the vintage trailers of the 50s and 60s did. Call to
be put on their mailing list.

Brad Norgaard
Phoenix
'59 Trade Wind Twin