[VAL] Black Water Holding Tank --65 Caravel

I just purchased a 1965 Caravel and plan to totally reconfigure it. The plan
would call for relocating the head to the side street gaucho position,
replace the existing head with a dinette, and a dinette in the front. Yes, 2
dinettes. One would be used as an office while food is served up front, to
seat more if it is raining, and to have a bed available all of the time. The
main motivation is to increase the number of sleeping positions. The plan
allows for  sleeping 2 each fore and aft, and one lucky guy on the floor!
The head configuration would  be similar to the Bambi toilet/ shower combo.
I am mocking up the toilet/ shower before I tear into the reconfigure
project. If I do go ahead I would have available for sale: toilet,
blackwater, shower-lavatory fiberglass module, stove and gauchos. Let me
know if you or anyone else is interested in the parts.
Best regards, Joel