[VAL] refrigerator access door

Hello all. This is a long shot, but wondered if anyone out there knew of
someone with a spare refrigerator access door from a 1969 23' Safari? We returned
from a recent camping trip to find ours had fallen off somewhere between
Evansville and Sullivan, IN!

Along that same line, do these access doors traditionally have locks on them?
Ours do not, and in our three years have never lost one so we never thought
about it. We're thinking now this would be a wise investment.

We're looking on Ebay. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in
advance!

Molly Kelley
69 Safari 23'