Re: [VAL] Re: VAL Centramatic balancers

Yes, the thickness is very thin, not even 1/8". It made no appreciable
difference in the location of the tire/wheel assembly. I took the trailer on a 500
mile trip to the Texas Hill Country this past weekend and the differences I
noticed were that the spice jars that are usually on their side in the cabinet
above the sink stayed in place. The skinny little Tabasco bottle didn't fall on
it's side as it usually does. My next test is to break the law by taking a
short ride in the trailer on a rural road to see if I can detect any vibration.
Paul.