[VAL] Generators/VAC/Lansing

Since it appears that some/maybe many, in the VAC are in
need of gensets for various reason and I doubt that the
30amp service will be out in the VAC area. Maybe the
thing to do is to have a "genset area" with in the VAC
parking. With this all will be happy. It would be very easy
to do. I would say though, you may want to make it a
requirement for those using gensets in the VAC area, they
must be the "no noise" type, I'm sure the WBCCI does
not want us making anymore noise than we already do!!

Paul Waddell
WBCCI/VAC/WDCU 1270
66' Overlander (A/C not working, no need for genset, but I have two)