Re: [VAL] '56 Bubble Questions

Geez Louis...where to start. I have a '56 Bubble but avoided all those
things you have mentioned by gutting it and rebuilding. As I recall,
prior to the destruction of the old stuff, there was a straight pipe
from the potty (in the front, curbside) that ran all the way to the
back. I think it was put in by PO however so your Dad's is truly
original, it may actually have a curbside outlet from the potty. Weird.
    the trailer has a built in 110v line in the front, street side. It
looks like an ordinary appliance male plug. I don't think it was
3-prong either!
    A 7 gal fresh water tank and that's all. No grey, no black. I don't
know where the rinse water went. The
Bubble, as I understand it, was strictly a "park model" made to be
plugged in in every way. Not to stand alone. No 12v anything either.
All 110v. The kitchen faucet is a pump type; the refrig is strictly an
icebox.
Is your Dad driving it back to CA? Wow. I hope he has a St. Christopher
medal the size of a manhole cover.
Jo Ann