[VAL] Vintage Vacations Rallies

Howdy fellow trailerites
Craig here from Vintage Vacations.
I am just wanted to send out a reminder about all of the wonderful rallies
that we have coming up in the next few months. So far this year we are
holding 3 rallies and events that are going to all be incredible places to
be.
All of these events are open to all pre 1970 travel trailers, Motor homes
and tent trailers as well as being open to the public to come down and spend
a few hours with us and share in our passion for these vintage relics.

All of the events have limited campsites available and are filling up fast
so if you want to go, you need to send in your registration form as soon as
possible to ensure a site or you may have to wait till next year!

Here are the dates for the rallies

May 6-9, 2004
6th Annual Vintage Vacation Spring Rally
Newport Dunes Resort, Newport Beach Ca.
The Big One! With 100 sites reserved again this year(49 are filled to date)
we are all going to all have a wonderful time as we have in the past 4 years
at the same incredible location.

May 27-29, 2004
This year Vintage Vacations and 49 of our friends have been invited by the
So. Cal Chapter of the "American Truck Historical Society" (ATHS) to join in
on all of the fun at this years 25th Annual National Convention to be held
Memorial Weekend at the Fontana Speedway in Fontana, Ca.

August 12-15, 2004
"August in Tahoe" This year, Vintage Vacations is having a rally at Historic
Camp Richardson on the South Shores of breathtaking South Lake Tahoe. With
the classic wooden boat show on the lake as well as "Hot August Nights" just
down the hill in Reno the weekend before and the great Gatsby Festival
happening just next door to Camp Richardson the same time that we are there,
This promises to be the best "Vintage Vacations" rally yet. With only 30 of
the 75 reserved spaces remaining, this event is selling out fast and will
probably be sold out by the end of the month. So if you would like to
attend, you should make your reservation soon!
Please note that this rally has a 2 part reservation that needs to be
completed in full in order to comply! 1st call the campground and reserve a
space, 2nd print out the form on the website and send it to Vintage
Vacations with the registration fee for each campsite that you reserve!

You will find all of the information on each of these events as well as the
registration forms that need to completed and sent in as outlined for each
event on the Vintage Vacations website @ <http://www.vintage-vacations.com>
or by clicking on the rally roster page @
<http://www.vintage-vacations.com/2004_VV_rally_roster.htm>

I look forward to seeing you there.

Thank you

Craig Dorsey, Wagonmaster
Vintage Vacations, Restorers of classic trailers
714-812-6053
http://www.vintage-vacations.com