Re: [VAL] battery placement

Joe, Daisy, Michelle, Dr G. & Others.

Thanks for all your information. My caravel has one battery in the
rear at present.  Thought that one additional should not create a
problem, as we do not plan to carry much in the black water tank.
Also most of the time we will be parked at a modern park and will use
their power.  I am looking to be as independent as possible.  Dr. G.
do you think that the additional battery in the rear will create a
problem?  I understand that all batteries should be the same in size,
brand, and age.  Maybe a ice chest would work for the refridg.  We do
have a Siberian Husky.  Sorry about the  snow.  I found a electric
blanket that pulls less that 100 watts.  Set on low it will take off
the first chill.    We are looking for the best possible housing.  We
have problems in hotels, ect. due to the  smoking and cleaning
products that they use.  Anyone else have any suggestions.
Dan