Re: [VAL] Re:battery placement

Dan, I'm not sure this is going to work.

You will need to add up all the amp hours of the appliances you want to
use and see what that totals out to.

Unless you use the Airstream as a tent and live the way we did in those
days, cook over open fire, heat water over open fire, put on tons of
clothes, sleep in a down bag and don't bathe until you get home, you
need to upgrade to a huge motor home that is designed to carry the
number of batteries you need and has room on the roof for multiple solar
panels.

Daisy