[VAL] Call All Late 80s Airstream Owners -- Electrical Problem

I'm still struggling with a 12v electrical problem in my 1968 Tradewind. I'm
getting 12V through the battery fuses to the trailer wiring and I'm getting
12V to the control panel above the fridge but nothing in the trailer that
runs on 12 volts works. Not the lights, not the water pump, not the
electronic ignition water heater or electronic ignition to the fridge, etc.

That's not the only problem.  Also, I do not have the outside marker lights,
tail lights or turn signals. It was suggested the problem was likely a bad
ground. I have grounded the battery ground to the exterior trailer skin and
I have grounded the interior 12V wiring to the outside skin. Still no
lights.

All the fuses test good with an ohm meter but I'm going to replace them
anyway if I can find them. They are MDM 40 slow blow.

What else should I try? I'm really frustrated. help.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind