Re: [VAL] Call All Late 80s Airstream Owners -- Electrical Problem

Our house batteries are each 600 Cold Cranking Amps or 750 Cranking Amps
max.  Times (x) 2 that's a lot of capacity.

Is your Inteli-Power the unit that puts out 60 amps, Jim?  Do they make
others that have more capacity, more amperage, that are still able to use
the Charge Wizard?  I thought I read somewhere that you needed to use
certain Inteli-Power units specifically made 'for' the use of the Charge
Wizard.  True or not?

Tom