Re: [VAL] Re: VAL Digest V1 #176 - Kano "Kroil"

All the major airlines use Kroil.  If there was any danger involved using
this product I doubt they'd all open themselves up to lawsuits.

They use Kroil because - it works, and it works very well.

I had some pieces of steel 'welded' together by rust - a large nut and bolt
on a boat used in salt water.  Nothing, I mean nothing, would break that
bond those pieces had welded themselves into.  That was before those pieces
met Kroil! ;)  Prior to using Kroil I had tried my largest air ratchet
wrench like is used at garages to remove tires from autos - parts didn't
even budge.  I sprayed on the Kroil one morning and let it sit for a day.
Next morning I used the same air ratchet and a mere socket wrench to bust it
loose.  I could have almost done it by hand!

Kroil *eats* rust crystals and it does what it's advertised to do.  What
more can I say?  It's a great product and I wish it was I who had the patent
on it! ;)

Tom