[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V1 #176 - Kano "Kroil"

A while back Dr J recommended Kano "Kroil" penetrating fluid. I live in
Nashville where Kano Labs, manufacturer of "Kroil," is located. It is
$8.50 for an aerosol can, plus shipping. I bought a can of "AeroKroil,"
which was represented to me as being the "regular" "Kroil."
It is not available retail except at the factory as the company promotes
"Kroil" only to industrial clients.
There are other specialized "Kroils" such as silicone.

If Kano will not sell and ship a single can I might be persuaded to get a
case if there were enough of you interested to take most of a case. Does
Dr J think it is enough better than the usual retail penetrants (WD40,
Liquid Wrench, etc.) to be worth the trouble?

I have passed Kano Labs many, many times over the last 46 years and never
before knew what they made. I was usually more interested in the
"DariDelite" across the street.
Al