Re: [VAL] Re: VAL Digest V1 #176 - Kano "Kroil"

There is no comparison between WD-40, Liquid Wrench, etc. and Kroil from
Kano Labs.

Kroil is a creeping *oil*, it will eat rust crystals, it will creep into
spaces as tight as 1/1,000,000 th of an inch.

There is no equal to Kroil.

WD-40 disperses water, it is not a lubricant.  Liquid Wrench may be on a par
with kerosene or some other light lubricant, if it's even a lubricant at
all.

Are you saying that you need to be an industrial customer to buy from Kano
Labs?  I've bought gallons of their products, spray cans, etc and I'm no
industrial customer.  Have things changed with them?

If you buy their products it will most likely have to be trucked to you -
lots of stuff can't be shipped by air these days.

Tom