Re: [VAL] Re: VAL water heater under bed

Thank-you all for your replies.

I have had a good long look under the bed again and it looks like the PO may
have put a new valve on the heater when he re-did the plumbing.  It all
looks very tidy anyway, especially now that I have an inkling as to what I'm
lookng for/at.  I shall have the RV Shop look at it once it's out of the
barn and then make a decsion as to what to do.

Scott, have you been sleeping over the original Atwood for those decades you
mentioned?

Many Thanks,
Ruth Warren.
A less nervous newbie.