Re: [VAL] Tub Removal

Hi Steve,
I had to remove the tub in my '59 Trade Wind and encountered a few obstacles
myself. The bath cabinet needs to be removed so that the tub can slide out
of the channel riveted to the curved wall. After doing this, mine still
wouldn't come out. There was some fiberglas material that was on the
underside of the tub that was wet when the tub was put in and this was stuck
to the floor. I had to use a metal yardstick to get in there and pry up the
tub.

Good luck with your restoration.

Brad Norgaard
Phoenix