[VAL] RE: Fridge

Ruth,
Sorry it took so long to get back to you.  The place I sent my refrig to is
Central Florida RV in Kissimmee, FL.  Their number is 407-565-5705.  I
talked to "Mike".  He is very familiar with the old dometic refridgerators
and still works on them.  He cautioned that all the parts for these are
obsolete, but as I said in my earlier email,  they rigged up an electric
heater to replace the gas tulip valve in mine and it is still working great.
He said to give him a call and he would be glad to help you out.  I'm
posting this on the list also as a source for others.
Pete