Re: [VAL] Interior floor tile source

The size of tile may have changed from 1964 to 1969 so that could explain
why my original tile floor was 9 inch tiles.  The ones I bought were from a
flooring store that is no longer in business, they were the heavy ones they
use in schools and other commercial locations, I don't remember the name
off hand and don't know where the box is in storage.  They are the kind you
have to glue down, not self stick and they have no surface finish, they
have to be waxed.  I like the way they look, though so the trouble it took
to put them down was worth it.  The AS had ugly carpet when I got it, put
down over the old tile which was coming up due to leaks before I got the
trailer.  Now I can sweep from back to front and out the door!  I use a few
small rugs for warmth and color.
Polly