Re: [VAL] Best propane light location?

Almost eery Airstream I have restored, or seen has had the propane light
where ypu described. I wold think great research had gone into the location from
Airstream(drafts,hitting your head,  risk of fire, etc.)  What are you issues
with where they were always put.  Just my 2 cents worth.  I guess you could put
it wherever you wanted, put I would sure plan ahead.

                                                       Chuck
                                                       1965 Overlander
                                                       1958 Traveler