RE: [VAL] WBCCI Survey

Hello,
To address your comments:
You don't have to belong (short answer) to my Unit for me to sell you
one, I'd be very glad to make the exception, my Unit would allow you in.
I do know that in a military since I would not follow any example from
the French, I never surrender. As far as seeing them in the street on
the head of SF soldier, if I do, in WI, today, it would be a sight.

The WBCCI has its place, for one to support the efforts of the VAC. Its
easy to sit on the outside and make judgments, but for those of us who
have stepped up and shed Blood, Sweat and tears (not in that order) to
help improve this "Social Club" it is important to let the WBCCI know
haw we feel about the future of MY club. You see most of us really
active VACers are presidents or past presidents or on our way to being
president of our WBCCI local Units. We have a vision of how we would
like to see this club evolve to meet our needs and are willing to work
through the tough stuff to see the club flourish so you can enjoy its
benefits (VAC).

I can understand that you might not want to invest $.37, but not to send
your opinions the WBCCI seems to me Un-American. If you have an opinion,
spend the time and money and voice it. You're allowed, my Dad fought for
your right to do so.

VAC independence is not in the better interest of the INTRACLUB, but
rather we should pool our efforts to make change and not sit in the
background and complain (I'm now being polite). If you loved the VAC and
what it represents then you would understand that the Vintage trailer
you own is part of this American Tradition and was once new and part of
the WBCCI. Contribute.

Ed (My daddy always said the military was built on the back of the
Non-Com and NEVER trust an Officer who never heard an shot fired in
anger)
WBCCI/VAC 4425 (notice the order)
69 Sovereign
59 Traveler
Region 7 VAC Rep
WI Unit Legislative Chairman
WI Unit Nominating Committee Chairman
WI Unit Quartermaster
Past WI Unit President (2003)
Father of the WI Unit Teen Queen (2003)
Father of the International Teen Queen 2nd Runner up 2003
Father of the WI Unit Teen Queen 2004 (different Daughter)
Husband of the WI Unit Membership Chairperson
Husband of the WI Unit Teen Queen Chairperson
Husband of the WI Past Recording Secretary and Corresponding Secretary
(Are we WBCCI involved or what?)