[VAL] Cargo Shifting: Eaz-Lift hook-ups

    All,

    I the tradition of sharing boat parts amongst others, something I
practice on an Ericson sailing list, I have today a pair of EAZ-Lift Deluxe
Quick Hook-Ups that I'd like to find a new home for.  These are the ones
that have a hinged part that's held up with a wire bail.  One of them has a
slightly bent base where the bolt goes through that does not seem to
interfere with its use and could be easily pounded back into shape.

    As some of you my have recently read on a previous post of mine, I just
bought a neat little sandblaster and these parts were the first for me to
try it on, so they are as clean as a whistle, awaiting a new coat of silver
paint.

    I presume that they came with my 1969 Caravel when bought new as I also
have the brochure along with them dated Mar. 1968.

    OK, here's the deal.  If you really think you could use these hook-ups
(and the very cool original brochure) for your trailer and don't want them
just for resale, and if you're the first to respond, I'll send them your way
for the cost of the postage.

    Send me your postal address after confirmation of getting them and
that's almost all you need to do.

    When you get them and are happy with what you got, look for the postage
on the box and send me that cost only.  My return address will be plainly
marked.  I'll not bug you for the postage, that'll be your job to remember.

    Good luck,

    Glyn