Re: [VAL] Bargman #9

Hi Fred,
I checked my lens again this morning and it does indeed say Bargman No.6 on
it so I guess they created two identical lens with different number
designations. I have sent you photos off list to add to your archives.
As for Chuck and Lynn finding a pair of good ones I'm not too sure  however
a really accurate version could be created by cutting a large aluminum
washer out of 1/8 plate and fit the center section of the more available
wedding cake Bargman # 99. At 5ft, no one could tell the difference. There
are probably a lot of broken #99's kicking around with the center section or
top tier in good shape.
Colin