Re: [VAL] Bargman #9

Tom,
I guess I'm scratching my head a bit now. I checked out the link above to
RJ's site and these lights are identical to the Bargman #6 lens that came on
my 57 Sovereign of the Road however RJ calls them #11's. The chrome ring
around the outside appears to say No. 9. I'll check the ring on mine
tomorrow. Perhaps the lenses had different number designations on the West
Coast.  Fred Coldwell described a Bargman #9 in the latest Vintage Advantage
article as being hex shaped which was used at some point in 1956.
Fred, Do you feel like taking a stab at this one?
Colin