[VAL] I need a Gaucho

    All,

    As many of might know, I'm new to the list and have asked many questions
and gotten lots of great answers.  The time has come again to ask two more.

    1.  I need an entire Gaucho including curbside pull-out folding table
for my 1969 Caravel.  My forward interior was gutted and redone to suit the
previous owner and I want to return it to it's original state.  What I need
is everything needed to install and secure the above mentioned items.
Condition is not that important as I will rebuild it all anyway.  It can
even be wider than what my Caravel took, I can modify and shorten as
required.

    Does anyone reading this have these items or know of someone you could
direct me to that does?

    2.  What is the distance from the curbside of the Gaucho to the inner
skin?  Put another way, how much room needs to be made for the folding table
to stow next to the Gaucho?

    Thanks,

    Glyn