Re: [VAL] 63 Tradewind

Tom,

Replacing the missing fridge was one of the first things I did to the
trailer. Yes, I have a door but it doesn't give access to the bottom of the
fridge like on the old, missing one. New one is much taller. The access door
aligns mostly with the vertical center with the rear of the fridge. If you
would like to see photos, mine is the only '59 Trade Wind on the vintage
archive site:

www.vintageairstream.com/archives1/59Tradewind/59TW.html

Although both pictures of the curbside don't show the access door because of
the entry door, it is there and approximately 1 foot by 1 foot.

Brad Norgaard
Phoenix
'59 Trade Wind Twin
VAC #2699, TCT