Re: [VAL] Dexter Axle/hitch angle

Hi Dr G. J.

My instructions about the towing angle came from reputable dealership
selling utility tandem wheel trailers with a gross of over 7K pounds.  The
angle is independent of the hitch weight.  Towed without spring bars behind
my F250 super duty.

I use a Hensley towing my '74 Argosy 22, but it's most likely overkill.  The
coupler is high due to the sagging Henchen axles!

Keep the comments coming, as I still have a lot to learn! :)

                                               '74 Argosy, Joy