No Subject

Dr. G. and others...

I recall sailing along somewhere in Monument Valley pulling the Overlander
with a steady 35-40 mile per hour wind striking the rig at 90 degrees
imagining that I could feel the load leveler hitch torque the Suburban over
slightly.  I have preferred a tongue-up situation which places more weight
on the front Suburban axle.  Depending on the load in the Suburban.

Now if you are pulling cows or horses you might prefer different weight
distribution on the tow vehicle to accommodate their movement.

For what it is worth....GAS