Re: [VAL] Portable AC

>The AC needs a lot more outside air than the refrigerator. That plenum
>could be used for the AC but I suspect the amount of air its fan would
>move would blow out the flame of the refrigerator the before the AC fan
>got up to speed

but would work for those people who absolutely will NOT light or run their
coolers on gas...  however, you are certainly right, still might work if you put
a partial baffle into the plenum just below the inflow of the AC air and
blocking such from going down.  would certainly create a helluva venturi effect
for those stagnant problems in midsummer AZ<G>.

well, lets see what else.  one of the old fashioned water heater external
baffle/covers might do but would be too highly restrictive again.  hmmm. I would
be tempted to use one of the flat clothes dryer vent pipes which is installed in
the 3 or 4" deep space between the wall and the dryer and which then vents out
the wall vent as usual.  iow, long rectangular box with round hole on each end.
then cut a floor hole to feed the ac outside air and vent the other vent
pipe/box to a roof pipe much like a house water heater or furnace exhaust pipe.

would fit into the image of that age trailer.

what else....
interesting problem  but we have discussed this before a year or so ago I
thought.

chas