Re: [VAL] Portable AC

>Whether an AC is recirculating inside air or not, inside it has an inlet
>and an outlet. Takes in warm air, pushes out cold air.

thanks
point I did not finish delineating clarifying...
when you recirculate air, you do NOT suck outside air into the AC unit because
the same fan sucks and at the same time, pushes the air out.
so, pressure in the cooled area stays the same.

again, do NOT go cutting outside vent holes into your trailer for ac purposes.
If you want fresh air vents, fine.  imitate what you see in later trailers.

enuff
chas