Re: [VAL] Portable AC

>But you CAN'T recirculate the OUTSIDE air that the AC needs for cooling.
>It quits working when the inlet air is too hot. You still need separated
>air vents for the unit to function, whether bringing in fresh air or
>not. The refrigeration cycle doesn't work with really hot exhaust air
>recirculation to the outside vent inlet. The machine MUST be cooled by
>fresh

who in the world even mentioned outside air.  that is handled by the cooling fan
outside of the cooled space.  outside air is blown over the compressor and the
evaporator? coils  where the heat accumulated from inside the cooled space is
released as the gas is made into liquid as the heat is released.

you have me totally confused.  I am talking cooled space completely and telling
people not to cut any inlet holes from the outside into the cooled space and now
you are talking about the other half of the cooling cycle.

frustrated and confused.
chas