Re: [VAL] Sink cover?

    Daisy,

    Thank you kindly but I think I get the picture (pun intended) and will
be able to make my own cover/cutting board.

    I took another look at the counter top this afternoon and see that the
splash to the rear of the galley is fastened to the inner skin from the
outside, as the one to the left is.  I can get to the fasteners on the left
one from the hanging locker but the rear one will have to stay in place.  I
spoke to some handy men this morning at breakfast and they recommended using
a heat gun to remove the old Formica and to also use it when shaping the
radius for the rear splash.

    Thoughts anyone as I've never removed this stuff before?

    Regards,

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel
    Santa Monica CA