Re: [VAL] tire skids

Hi All,
I noticed last night, with Rob's help, that one of my tire skids is missing.
Hope someone behind me didn't find it the hard way. I have no idea where I
lost it. I obviously have two options; replace the lost one or remove the
existing one. Yes, I have been asked by several folks what it is. When I
explain it to them, they seem to get it and walk away shaking their heads.
Unless someone can convince me otherwise, I plan on having another
fabricated and re-installed. The factory must have known what they were
doing and thought it necessary on a single axle unit.

Brad Norgaard
Phoenix
'59 Trade Wind Twin
VAC #2699, TCT