Re: [VAL] Re: Reese question

Dr. G and others,

I have noticed that my equalizer hitch feels differently with the tandem
axle Overlander than with the Globe Trotter.  Sometimes I think the GT is
actually putting more weight on the suburban than the Overlander.  However I
do believe the Overlander is beautifully balanced with its twin axles.  I
buckle the GT up lighter; eight links of chain rather than the normal seven
links that I use on the Overlander.  The GT still pulls better (safer) with
the equalizer than without.  The Overlander stands a couple of inches higher
than the GT and therefore applies different torque on the hitch.  Or so I
think.

For what its worth.  GAS