Re: [VAL] Re: Reese question

Greetings Patti!

Good to hear that Camping World is responding to the issue.
I believe that you will likely find the 800 pound weight
distributing bars to be a good match for your Safari.  My
suspicion is that you will find 500 pound bars (from a Reese
"Light-Weight" hitch system) will work better with your
Flying Cloud - - I have a set of these 500 pound
"light-weight" bars that I use with my Minuet.  I use 750
(they are more than 25 years old and may be a NLA product)
pound bars with my Suburban (K2500)and Overlander (6,000
pounds Gross/750+ pounds tongue weight) and 800 pound bars
when towing with my Cadillac.

Kevin D. Allen
WBCCI/VAC #6359
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
1978 Argosy Minuet 6.0 Metre/1975 Cadillac Eldorado
Convertible