RE: [VAL] Stove Fan Cover Reattachment (boy am I stupid)

Hello Brad,
Well, I went out and looked again and I don't find any holes in the
inner skin where metal screws would fit. I have the original screws and
they are not very long, or at least not long enough to go through the
cover into the skin. I saved all the screws I removed and placed them in
plastic bags with notes telling me what they go to, but I don't seem to
have a bracket to go with them. Thanks for the feed back, I'll send a
digital photo to you off list to show what I'm talking about.
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign
59 Travler